Dragons: Rise of Berk is the second game and sequel of the previous game School of Dragons. It’s based on the second movie of the movie series How to Train Your Dragon.
The game is a type of building game in which you have to build the island of Berth from scratch. You will have to raise the island and train dragons so that you are able to defend yourself from attacks. Dragons: Rise of Berk is quite like many other games where you should build buildings all over the map, but in this one, you also have to breed dragons with the limited resources that you have to generate yourself.
- The game is based on the famous movie series How to Train Your dragon by Paramount Pictures.
- It was developed and then released on PlayStore by Ludia Inc.
- It has been updated many times since release mostly for stability and compatibility issues. The last update for the game was on 3rd of December 2014.
- The current version on the game is 1.5.11
- It requires minimum Android 4.0 to run.
- It requires around 1.5 GB of RAM to run smoothly.
- Its download size is approximately 31MB. Around 4GB of storage space is required for the game to store data.
- The game is free to download and play but you can also buy upgrades and goodies within the game using real cash.
How to use Dragons: Rise of Berk
- The game starts with you on an empty island on which you have to build your own version of Berth. You can build different types of buildings on the space provided and for that, you need resources along with empty space.
- You will need to wait until a task is completed and the amount of time required also increases as you progress further in the game. There are more than 30 dragons that you can breed and grow – each has its own qualities.
Dragons: Rise of Berk is a game that gives you a chance to build the mythical land of Berth with your own imaginations and breed dragons that you love to have. It’s a really time consuming game and you need to wait for a long time for many tasks to be completed. The game is a great one and will give an amazing experience to those who love building games.
Download from PlayStore
Download as APK