Now you can recover your deleted SMS. You can get them back with the success rate of 99%. I said 99% because if you have deleted SMS mistakenly you will have to act quickly. The longer you wait to recover your messages higher will be rate of not getting your messages back. I will recommend you to use “Android Data Recovery” which is designed to recover all deleted SMS, contacts, photos and videos from your android device.
Here is the Procedure:
- First download Android data recovery from HERE.
- Install the Android data recovery on your PC, run it and you will see the primary windows. Connect you device with your PC.
- After you connect your mobile with PC, if you have open USB debugging on your Android, it will skip to step 3 automatically. If you have not then follow the steps described below to enable USB debugging for your phone.
How to Enable USB Debugging?
For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
For those who are using Android 3.0 to 4.1 : Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
For Android 4.2 and Up : Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging.
Here is How to Recover Deleted SMS, Contacts and Videos on Android:
- Connect your phone to PC via the USB Cable.
- Once you are done with USB debugging successfully. Android SMS recovery tool will automatically detect your android phone. Now go to start button in the middle of the home window to allow the program analyze and scan your phone. Before scanning , you will be ask to move back to your phone and click “Allow” to go ahead.
- It might take few minutes to scan data from your phone. As soon as the scan is over you will notice the miracle of Android Data recovery. Your messages, contacts, photos and videos will be recovered. Now left click the “Messages” to see every single SMS, and then mark the data which you want to recover and export it to your computer by clicking “Recover”.
Note: SMS recovered will be shown by orange color and existing SMS or shown by Black color.
Cheers and Congrats! You should have now successfully recovered the deleted SMS, Contacts or Videos on your Android. Do let us know and share your expereince in the comment section below. For more Android Tips and step-by-step guides on Android keep visiting.