Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with XXUAMK1 Firmware has been released by Samsung officially for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 LTE (SM-T215) via OTA. If in any case you were to unable to receive the OTA Notification right on your Tablet, then don’t worry folks, follow this step by step manual installation tutorial, to update your galaxy tab to official android 4.2.2 jelly bean firmware.
Requirements and Guidelines:
1. The Manual Update installation tutorial is specifically for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (SM-T215) LTE Variant. Do not try to flash these files on another variant, it may brick your tablet.
2. Note: This is the Official Firmware Update and If you have got root access, then you’ll loose your root access, as it will install the stock firmware. But don’t worry we’ll soon post, Root Tutorial.
3. Also Backup your phone data, otherwise you’ll lose your data.
4. Make sure your Galaxy Tab is factory unlocked.
5. You need to install the USB Drivers on your PC and also Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings then Developers Options.
6. Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk.
1. Click Here to Download the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 3 7.o LTE.
2. Click Here to Download Odin.
3. Click Here to Download Samsung USB Drivers for your PC. Note:If you’ve already installed the Samsung Kies or Drivers then there is no need to download this file.
How to Manually Update Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 LTE to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Using the Official XXUAMK1 Firmware
1. First of all you need to extract the downloaded files on your desktop.
2. Make sure that you’ve successfully installed USB Drivers on your PC.
3. Now, Run the Odin3 v3.07.exe on your PC and make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is only checked and rest leave the default settings.
4. Next, Switch Off your Galaxy Tab 3 and Reboot it into Download Mode:
– Press the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time, until you see a warning message
– Now just hit the Volume Up key and that’s it.
5. In Download Mode, Connect your Galaxy tab to PC via the USB Cable.
6. At this point, make sure Odin has recognized your device, The ID:COM port will turn blue or yellow and you’ll also notice the Added!! in the message section of Odin, which confirms that things are going good.
7. Finally you’re almost ready to flash the Android 4.2.2 XXUAMK1 Firmware Update on Galaxy Tab 3 7.o LTE:
– Click on the PDA button and select the Update file from the extracted folders.
– After you’ve selected the correct file, hit the START button.
8. Now wait for the Odin to completely flash the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 LTE. Once it gets completed, you’ll be notified via the PASS!! Message and your tablet will automatically reboots.
That’s it folks, By the end of this step by step tutorial, you should have learned, How to manually update Galaxy Tab 3 7.o LTE to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean using Odin. At last, Hopefully on the backside, everything went up smooth and perfect for you! Let us know in the comment section, if you do have queries or confused at any step in the tutorial. For more Tutorials and Updates, Do not forget to visit us back.