Huawei Android Smartphones are good enough in terms of features and specifications but then as compare to other brands they are not more popular and therefore they are not in the eyes of many Android Developers, like you may not find many Root Exploits, Custom ROMs and so on for these phones. I have seen on many Android Forums, people asking for root exploits for such phones but as I said earlier, there are no specific exploits for these devices. I have found 1 Click Root Tool, which is called SRSRoot and is compatible with a number of Android devices. I like this tool for many reasons, like it is very user friendly, which is really easy to use, so if you’re not an advance user, then definitely this tool is create for you, using 1 click button you can get root access as well as unroot your device. If you’ve decided to root your Huawei Ascend Plus then go for it and down below are instructions and guidelines which help you to successfully go through all the root process.
1. Rooting will void your phone warranty, So be careful!!
2. You need to Backup your important data on your phone, though rooting does not wipe data on your device, but then you gotta be very careful when doing these sorts of operations.
3. Also Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Settings> Developers Options.
4. Head over to Settings> Security and Enable Unknown Sources.
5. Make sure you’ve already installed the USB Drivers for your device on PC.
6. It is important to have enough battery charge on your phone when proceeding for root process.
7. Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk.
Instructions: Rooting Huawei Ascend Plus (H881C) Using SRSRoot
1. First Download the SRSRoot Tool from Here and Install it on your PC.
2. Once installed, Run it on your PC.
3. Next, Connect your phone to PC and make sure it is recognized.
4. Once things are setup perfectly, Proceed to hit the Root button at the right side of SRS Root.
5. Just wait for it and once it gets complete, you’ll be notified.
6. Finally you can confirm the root access by installing the Root Checker app from Google Play Store and from there just verify root access.
That’s it folks, It was the easiest and quick tutorial, to get Root Access on your Huawei Ascend Plus using 1Click Root Method. Hopefully you’ve got successful in your attempt, do let us know in the comment section. For Android Related stuff and Tutorials, do not forget to visit us back.