Verizon Galaxy S4, recently got Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware VRUEMK2 OTA update, most of you probably would have updated their devices. If you had root before updating, definitely you would have lost root access and you need to regain root access, if you really want. Follow the step by step tutorial, to easily root your Verizon GS4 using the Saferoot tool. The method is really simple, only you’ve to run the script on your PC and it will automatically root your phone within a few seconds.
Guidelines and Requirements:
- This root tutorial is only for Verizon Galaxy S4 running the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UEMK2 Firmware. Do not try it on another device or variant of GS4, it may brick your device.
- Rooting your device will obviously voids warranty.
- Backup your data, if you do have, Rooting will not wipe data but as a precaution it is a good practice.
- Make sure you’ve installed USB Drivers on your PC. If Samsung Kies is already installed, then there is no need to install further drivers.
- Also head over to Settings tab on your phone and then scroll down to Developers Options and Enable USB Debugging.
- Before proceeding for the root process, it is highly recommended to check the status of your battery and make sure it is enough.
- Last but not the least, proceed at your own risk.
- Click Here to Download Saferroot tool for rooting the Verizon Galaxy S4.
How to Easily Gain Root Access on Verizon Galaxy S4 Running the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware VRUEMK2 Using Saferoot
Step 1. First of all extract the download file on your desktop.
Step 2. Connect your phone to PC and make sure that your phone is recognized by the PC. If not try to change the usb port or reinstall the usb drivers.
Step 3. Once successfully connected, run the install.bat.
Step 4. You should now have a command window on your screen, if your phone is successfully connected, it will automatically scan your device and will run the root exploit script to instal the SuperSU App.
Step 5. Within a few seconds, it will complete the process and during this your phone will automatically reboots.
Step 6. When your phone successfully reboots, check that SuperSU has been installed and Go to Google Play Store and search for the app, ‘Root Checker’ to verify root access.
Step 7. Congrats! You’ve successfully gain Root Access on your Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545.
That’s it folks, it was all you needed to know and learn in order to successfully gain Root Access on your phone, it was an easy tutorial, and Hopefully you’ve got successful in your attempt. Do let us know in the comment section, how things went for you? For More Updates and Android relates stuffs do not forget to visit us back.