Today I am going to show you exactly how you can easily unlock the Sony Xperia M5 bootloader using the official instructions from the Sony Developers.
Sony’s latest flagship Xperia M5 is loaded with some powerful features let alone when it comes to hardware specs such as the 5.0-inch touch screen display, 3GB RAM, Camera is 21.5 Megapixel, 12 MP front and powered by Android OS v5.0 Lollipop. You can learn more at Sony Xepria M5 official page.
Let’s move on and how you can easily Unlock bootloader so that get features of your own choice and taste.
Instructions: Unlocking Xperia M5 Bootloader
Certainly there some requirements to fulfill before your Sony phone bootloader and developers has made really easy. Follow the step-by-step tutorial below on how you can easily unlock Xperia M5 bootloader.
- Go to Sony official developer site. Unlock Bootloader
- Choose your phone model, here is the trick, choose Xperia M2.
- Enter your email (you’ll be send an email with specific unlock code).
- Enter your Phone IMEI. You can find by dialing, *#06#
- Download Flashtool from Here.
- Once you have installed the flash tool, go to path C: \ Users \ username \ .flashTool \ registeredDevices.
- Create a new folder with the code-name of your device.
- Within the new folder, create a new text file with the name “ulcode” (without quotes).
- Enter your code (You’ve got from Sony website) into the text file.
- Finally open the flash tool and press the BLU.
- In line write your unlock code and click Unlock.
I hope by now you should have learned how to safely and successfully unlock bootloader on your Xperia M5. If you do have further queries or confused at any step you can follow the official xda thread.