If you are an avid user of the popular messenger for your android smartphone, WhatsApp then you will be glad to know that you can now finally use the amazing app on your computer as well. It’s very simple to use WhatsApp web on your computer. We have written this tutorial to help you use it without any trouble.
There is a catch with this method though. You can use WhatsApp web only on the Google Chrome browser on your computer and you also need to have your android phone with WhatsApp installed connected to internet the whole time you want to use the app on PC.. Follow the steps below to use WhatsApp on your laptop or desktop.
Using WhatsApp Web on your Computer
- Download and install the latest WhatsApp app on your smartphone. Make sure it’s the latest version.
- Head over to WhatsApp Web on your computer’s Google Chrome browser.
- Now you will get QR code on your computer’s screen, open the latest version of WhatsApp app on your Android phone, press the Menu button and tap “WhatsApp Web”.
- Scan the QR code with your smartphone using the WhatsApp app and it will be connected to the computer.
- Enjoy using the awesome WhatsApp Web service on your PC. Make sure that your Android phone is connected to the internet the whole time you want to use it.
That’s fairly simple to use the WhatsApp web on your computer. The same method works for the WhatsApp app on other platform including Symbian, Windows Phone, Blackberry. However, iOS users can’t use this feature because of some limitations of the platform. You will only be able to use this method on the Google Chrome browser and other browsers like Firefox don’t work out of the box with WhatsApp Web.