Designed by the creators of Mage Gauntlet, the mobile adventure game Wayward Souls has a lot to offer for a mobile game. It features a wide variety of enemies, traps, and levels, all while providing endless replay value.
Wayward Souls is a mobile adventure game that is designed to be fast-paced and action packed. You have a selection of six different characters to choose from, each with their own personal abilities and tools. Unlike many games of its kind, Wayward Souls doesn’t depend on “grinding”, a method by which a player levels up his or her character by tirelessly gaining experience. Instead, the game’s battle system depends on the player’s skills, not the characters. This sets it apart from most action-adventure games on the market.
The game’s levels are generated randomly, enabling endless replay value. The game is bound to be different each and every time one plays it. Wayward Souls has thirteen area types to offer, each one being riddled with a wide variety of traps and monsters.
- Wayward Souls was released on September 22 2014
- The game requires 44MB of space to download and install
- Your phone must have Android version 2.3 or higher
How to Use Wayward Souls
- You have six different characters to choose from, each with their own unique play-styles, techniques, and equipment. Decide on which character is best for you and master his (or her!) abilities. Wayward Souls is largely dependent on the player’s own skills, not just the skills of the character, so practice makes perfect in this action-adventure game.
- The game is very fast-paced, so your reflexes will need to be quick. Once you land a hit, run away from any enemy counter-attacks that may be coming, then wait for your next change to hit again. This will make it much easier to survive the constant onslaught of difficult enemies.
- If running away isn’t really your style, you can also perform what is called an interruption within Wayward Souls, which is a technique by which you block an opponent’s attack. When an enemy begins its attack animation, swing your weapon! This will interrupt the attack and give you the upper-hand for a moment. This is not as easy as running away, and it’s certainly risky, but it can make the gameplay even more interesting.
A rogue-like, dungeon exploring, action-adventure game, Wayward Souls is sure to be a major hit with any dungeon crawling fans on the Android market. Wayward Souls offers endless hours of enjoyable gameplay to even the most astute of mobile gamers.
Download from PlayStore
Download as APK