You can easily root the Verizon variant of HTC One M7 running on Android 4.4.4 KitKat using the xda developer Jcase’s WeakSauce rooting app. Here is the step-by-step guide for the users of HTC One M7 Running Android 4.4.4 Kitkat who had hard time to safely and successfully gain root access. This method is really simple and easy to root your phone. So let’s move on and learn how to root your phone using this method.
Requirements and Prerequisites:
Before you move on there are certain requirements and guidelines you need to know and learn in order to successfully root your Verizon HTC One M7.
1. Make sure you’ve charged your phone upto 70%.
2. Download latest version of WeakSauce 2, link is given below.
3. As a precaution, Backup all your existing Data to a secure Computer.
4. Bootloader doesn’t need to be Unlocked.
Root Verizon HTC One M7
1. First of all you need to download WeakSauce 2 App apk. Link
2. Enable Unknown Sources by taping on Settings>>Security.
3. Transfer WeakSauce 2 apk to your device and install it on your device.
4. Now Simply Run WeakSauce 2.
5. Wait to get your device Rooted and then install SuperSU from Google Play Store.
That’s it folks, It was all you needed to know and learn on how to root your HTC One M7 running the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware. Do let us know If you do have any queries or confused at any step, we will try our best to respond as quickly as we can. Keep visiting for more Android Root tutorials and Guides.