It’s really annoying when you see the “Not available in your country” or “Your device is not compatible” message on one of the Android apps on Google Play store. It’s frustrating to not be able to download your favorite app due to region or device restrictions. However, you can still download an APK file directly by doing a quick Google search but not all the APK websites are as trustworthy as Google Play store. So, we’ll show you an easy way to download an APK file directly from the Google Play store.
You don’t need to download any special software for downloading an APK file from the Google Play store. All you need is a decent internet connection and a web browser. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox will work fine. You can even do it on your PC or directly on your Android device, it actually depends on you.
Download APK file directly from Google Play Store
Follow the easy steps below to quickly download any APK file of your choice from the Google Play store.
- Open the Google Play store and find the app that you want to download.
- Copy the link to the app’s page. You can find the link in your browser’s address window.
- Now, go to the site Evozi (you can also do a Google search to find similar sites like evozi but we think it’s the best)
- Paste the copied link in the box on evozi and hit the button that says “Generate Download Link”
- After you get the link, just save the APK file to your PC or Android device.
- You now have the direct APK file from Google Play store which you can install on your Android exactly the same way as you would any other APK file.
This is a great way to download APK file for people who are always worried about the source of their APK file. Google Play always keeps an updated version of the app which means you get the latest and safest APK files all the time.
Feel free to share your experiences with us in the comment section.