Of course, everyone was aware of the Galaxy Note 4 and couldn’t wait for its launch. However, there is another device that was waiting to shock all the users and it is none other than the Galaxy Note Edge. What is the difference between the Note 4 and Note Edge? Both seem the same but the only difference is the curved screen that the Note Edge possesses. However, not all users will be lucky to grab this awesome device.
Well, here goes the list of countries where Samsung would like to disclose the Note Edge-
- SM-N915T – TMB – T-Mobile US
- SM-N915L – LUC – Korea (LG Uplus)
- SM-N915G – SIN – Singapore (SingTel)
- SM-N915S – SKC – Korea (SKT)
- SM-N915G – TEL – Australia (Telstra)
- SM-N915G – XSP – Singapore
- SM-N915G – YOG – Spain (Yoigo)
- SM-N915G – MM1 – Singapore
- SM-N915G – STH – Singapore (StarHub)
- SM-N915G – VAU – Australia (Vodafone)
- SM-N915G – OPS – Australia (Optus)
- SM-N915G – XSA – Australia
Well, we really don’t know whether the device will be available in all the above mentioned countries. We are assuming that it might be launched. Let Samsung declare it officially and we will be here with another news! Until then let’s wait and watch.
How do you feel about the Note Edge? Let us know.