We have already posted a bunch of useful tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy S5 and today we have come up with another useful tip and feature. S5 also cares about your health. It has a sensor just below the back camera which detects and measures your heart rate. Well there is a proper way to monitor your heart rate. Read the instructions below on how to use it:
- Go to menu now Tap S Health different options will appear select Heart Rate from the home screen.
- Now put your finger on the sensor which is just below the back camera of your Samsung S5.
- Sensor will turn red and it usually turns red when it reads your pulse. Just press your finger gently on the sensor and breathe. You should put your finger on sensor for about 10 seconds.
- Don’t move much during this time as it will cause problem detecting your heart rate.
- After you take correct measures, your heart rate will appear on the screen of your phone.
- Press the chart symbol now which will be on bottom right of your screen. It will show you your past data to help you analyze your health perfectly .
That’s it! Do not forget to let us know and share your experience in the comment section below. For more Android Tips and step-by-step guides keep visiting.