T-Mobile has officially released Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, most of you would have got the system software update notification through OTA. You can check the update from Settings>>More>>System Update Actually updates are released in stages and chances are that you may still haven’t got it, but no worries folks, you can still manually update your phone via Odin3 if you’re having issues in getting the update through Samsung Kies or OTA. Use this step by step manual update tutorial to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat using the Official Firmware update.
- Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Model: SM-N900T
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- PDA: N900TUVUCNB4
- CSC: N900TTMBCNB4
- Modem: N900TUVUCNB4
- Changelist: 660648
- Build Date: 12.02.2014
- Region: TMB (T-Mobile USA)
- Official Android 4.4.2 N900TUVUCNB4 Firmware – TeraFile Mirror | RapidGator Mirror
- Odin3 v3.09 (Download Here)
How to Manually Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware TUVUCNB4 on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Using Odin
1. First download the required files (Odin3 and Firmware update).
2. Extract the downloaded files to new folder on a suitable location.
3. Reboot your phone into Download Mode:
– Switch Off your phone
– Holds the “Volume Down+Home+Power” buttons together for a few seconds and release it after you see the warning message on the screen. Press the Volume Up button to continue.
4. While in Download Mode connect your phone to PC using the USB data cable. At this point wait for Odin to detect your device and make sure that Only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are checked and rest leave the default settings.
5. Finally you’re now ready to install official firmware update using Odin:
- Click the PDA button and select the .tar.md5 file.
- Click the Phone button and select file with MODEM in its name.
- Click the CSC button and select file with CSC in its name.
- Click the PIT button and select the .pit file.
Note – First of all there should be files with above names otherwise if not then ignore such files.
6. Now set back and wait for Odin to the update your phone, It will flash the update and when it is completed, you’ll be prompted with a green PASS!! on Odin and during this your Galaxy Note 3 will automatically reboot.
Congratulations!! Your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has successfully been updated to Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat. You can now enjoy the latest Android OS on your phone. I know it was the most awaited and wished update for you and hopefully it tastes good!! Do let us know and share your feelings with us and most importantly what improvements have you noticed so far?
If you do need further support feel free to ask and we will be happy to assist you. For more updates and tutorials keep visiting.