WhatsApp is one of the most popular Messenger for Smartphones, it has millions of active users alone on Android platform.
The best thing about this messenger it does not requires high-end Android smartphones and OS version, it can be run on a device with the lowest Android version installed like Android 2.1 and compatible up to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
It is absolutely free for video and audio calls and with so many endless features like you can send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages.
Official direct download links for WhatsApp apk are given below to directly download it to your device or pc and then later install it on your device.
- Android OS 2.1 or above
- Unlimited internet data plan recommended
- Tablet devices are not supported
- qcom.c: LGPL 2.1
- Apache License 2.0
Download WhatsApp Messenger for Android Version 2.11.151 APK – Here
How to install WhatsApp Messenger APK on Android?
You can also directly install WhatsApp from Google Play Store via this link, However, if in any case, you do have issues or problem installing the WhatsApp messenger on your Android, the follow the below complete step by step instructions below to install it successfully:
- First of all download the latest version of WhatsApp apk from the download link given above.
- Transfer the WhatsApp apk file to your internal storage/sd card.
- Go to Android Settings App> Security on your phone/tablet.
- Next, Check the box which says “Unknown Sources” under the device administrators tab.
- Now navigate to the directory where you’ve placed apk file, tap on it and it will run the setup process.
- Congrats!! WhatsApp has successfully been installed on your Android phone/tablet.
How was that? Do let us know in the comment section below and do not forget to share it with your friends and family members. For more great android tips and apps stay tuned to AndroidCentral.Us