Guidelines and Requirements:
- The Manual Update installation tutorial is specifically for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi SM-T210R Variant. Do not try to flash these files on another variant, it may brick your tablet.
- Also Backup your phone data, otherwise you’ll lose your data.
- Make sure your Galaxy Tab is factory unlocked.
- You need to install the USB Drivers on your PC and also Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings then Developers Options.
- Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi (USA).
- Click Here to download Odin v1.85
How to Manually Update Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi SM-T210R to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Using the Official UEAMK1 Firmware
1. First of all, extract the downloaded files on your desktop.
2. Make sure that you’ve successfully installed USB Drivers on your PC.
3. Run the Odin3 v1.85.exe on your PC and make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are only checked and rest leave the default Odin settings.
4. Next, Turn Off your Galaxy Tab 3 and Reboot it into Download Mode:
– Press the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time, until you see a warning message
– Now just hit the Volume Up key and that’s it.
5. While in Download Mode, Connect your Galaxy tab to PC via the USB Cable.
6. Make sure that Odin has recognized your device, The ID:COM port will turn blue or yellow and you’ll also notice the Added!! in the message section of Odin, which confirms that you’re on the right track.
7. Finally you’re almost ready to flash the Android 4.1.2 UEAMK1 Firmware Update on Galaxy Tab 3 7.o WiFi:
– Click on the PDA button and select the Update file from the extracted folders.
– After you’ve selected the correct file, hit the START button.
8. Now wait for the Odin to completely flash the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update on your device. Once it gets completed, you’ll be notified via the PASS!! Message and your tablet will automatically reboots.
That’s it folks it was all you needed to know and learn in order to manually Flash the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi. Hopefully you updated your device successfully, do let us know and share your experience in the comment section. For More Update Tutorials do not forget to visit us back.