Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3 is one of the most popular phone or phablet these days that uses a pressure sensitive pen (called S Pen) to access apps and create emails and documents. I have so many times explained that screenshots are really useful in certain cases, so we will directly jump on to how to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Well guys, taking screenshots on Galaxy Note 3 is really easy and simple, the built-in features of Note 3 makes it easy for you to easily capture your desire screen and share it with your friends or whoever you want! Actually there are 3 ways you can use to successfully take a screenshot on your Galaxy Note 3. I will explain each and then you decide which one is the easiest method to taking screenshots.
1. Using Combo Buttons
Starting from the easiest way and the traditional way of taking screenshots is by holding a few keys simultaneously and it just works perfectly. This method is really simple and does not requires additional apps and so on. So here we go:
- Browse the screen area of which you want to take screenshot.
- Press and Hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for almost 2 to 3 seconds.
- You can browse the captured screenshots from the photo gallery.
- That’s it.
2. Using S Pen
Respectively the second most easiest way is to use S Pen to take screenshots. Here is how we can use S Pen to take screenshots:
- Navigate to the screen, you want to capture.
- Click the side button on the S Pen using your finger.
- Next, touch the S pen with your screen for about 1 or 2 seconds and you should hear the shutter sound, which confirms that that screen has been successfully captured.
- Head over to your photos gallery and checkout your screenshots.
3. Using Palm Swipe
This one is really interesting, unique and innovative way when capturing screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Let’s see, how you can use your palm to take screenshots without touching your device:
- First of all you need to enable this feature so head over to your Settings App.
- Find the section Motion > Hand Motion and Enable the option which says, ‘Palm Swipe to Capture‘.
- Once it has been successfully been enabled now you can use your palm to take screenshots.
- Finally Swipe the right side of your hand from right to left or left to right across the screen.
That’s it folks, it was all some basic tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Hopefully you people have enjoyed and learn something new and useful. Do let us know and share your thoughts using the comments below. If you’ve other Useful Android tips, feel free to share with us. Sharing is caring!!