Samsung Galaxy Star Duos is a 3.0 inch capacitive touch screen, affordable Android Smartphone, which was officially released by Samsung in April, 2013. Although the phone is small in size but no doubt it has got awesome specifications, like 1 GHz Cortex-A5 CPU with 512 MB of RAM and Android OS Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. If you have got this phone, probably you would be looking for more customization and more power over your default Android OS, which you can only get by Rooting your phone, other than rooting does gives you so many options to modify and customize your overall phone OS and Performance. Follow the down below step by step instructions, to safe and successfully Root your phone Using the Cydia Impactor Application. If you really wanna be on a safer side, it is strongly recommended that you follow the guidelines and instructions and do not skip any step.
1. This tutorial is only applicable on Galaxy Star Duos (GT-S5280/GT-S5282).
2. As usual Rooting your phone will definitely void its warranty.
3. You need to Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings> Developers Options. If you’re unable to find this option, then scroll down to About Phone tab and tap the Build Number for about 7 times and it will enable Developers options on your Galaxy Star Duos.
4. Another important point, before proceeding for the Root process make sure you’ve got at least 60% battery charged on your phone.
5. Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk.
Instructions – How to Root Galaxy Star Duos (GT-S5280/GT-S5282)
1. To begin with, first you need to Download the Root Package or Script whatever you call it. Root Package and Extract the folder on your desktop.
2. Now Connect your Galaxy Star to PC via the USB Cable, at this point make sure, you’ve already installed the USB Drivers on PC.
3. Next, Run the Impactor.exe
4. Make sure that you’ve got the same option as shown in the above image and your phone is also correctly connected to PC.
5. Then, Click on the Start button to start flashing the root exploit on your Galaxy Star Duos.
7. That’s it folks, You should have now got Root Access on your phone. To make sure you’ve successfully gone through all the steps, again go to Play Store and this time Install Root Checker App and using that Verify Root Access.
Congratulations!! and Enjoy new unlimited Apps on your rooted galaxy star duos phone without any restrictions. You can also flash Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM, using which later you can also flash Custom ROMs. For More Android Stuff and Related Guides and Tutorials, do not forget to visit us back.