OPPO R819 is slim and smart Chinese brand, Android Smartphone with awesome hardware and software specs. Its battery life is amazing as well as the camera features, a perfect phone but a bit expensive as compare to other phones available in the market. It has received a good response from the users and so you? Today, we’ll guide you using the step by step tutorial, how to install the Android 4.2.2 stock ROM on your phone. Using this ROM you will be able to enjoy the benefits of stock Android without any customization with Google apps including the Play Store are pre-installed.
- Almost pure AOSP version.
- Not rooted.
- No GMS.
- No Chinese application.
- As clean as it should be.
- This update guide only works with OPPO R819, do not try to update another device or variant through this, it may brick your phone.
- If you do have important data or other stuffs on your phone storage, it is highly recommended to Backup it now.
- Go to Settings> Developers Options and Enable USB Debugging.
- Before proceeding, check that you’ve got enough battery charge on your phone.
- Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk.
How to Flash Stock Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on OPPO R819 Using Stock Recovery
Step 2. After Downloading the Firmware file, Copy it to the SD Card (Internal Storage).
Step 3. Next, Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode:
– Power Off your device.
– Now Press and Hold the Volume Down+Power keys together and keep holding it for a few seconds unless you see the options on your screen.
Step 4. For your information, you’ll be using the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight different options and Power button to select your desired options.
Step 5. Highlight the Factory Reset option and confirm it using the power button.
Step 6. Also Wipe Cache.
Step 7. Finally select the option “Install zip from sdcard”, and navigate to the directory where you’ve placed the update file and confirm it to flash.
Step 8. At last, just wait for it and within 3 to 4 minutes, Android 4.2.2 stock firmware would have been flushed on your OPPO R819. Once you see the process is completed, Reboot your phone.
That’s it folks, it was all you needed to know and learn in order to successfully flash the Android 4.2.2 Stock Firmware on your OPPO R819. Congrats!! You should now be running the Stock Android OS on your phone, do let us know in the comment section, what do you like and what not about its features. If you’re confused or having issues with the installation, do let us know in the comment section and we will try our best to respond as quickly as possible. For More Updates and Android Tutorials, Do not forget to visit us back.