Using the default ROM from a long time on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE, may have made it boring, now try something new to customize and optimize the overall layout and design of your stock ROM and add some customization to it by installing the Avatar Custom ROM. Custom ROM installation does requires you to have Root access as well as Custom Recovery, So if you’ve got both, then you’re in perfect mode and state in order to install the Android 4.3 Custom ROM on your phone. So what you’re waiting for? Move on!
Guidelines and Requirements:
1. The Custom ROM installation Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE variant, do not try to flash these files on another variant, as you’ll end up bricking your phone.
2. Root Access and Custom Recovery will be required to install the Avatar ROM. (Compatible with both CWM or TWRP Recovery)
3. We always recommends you to Backup your data, as this will wipe and erase all data on your phone, therefore make a full backup of your data.
You May Also Read – Android Apps to Backup Contacts, Apps, Photos and Videos Files
4. Also Enable USB Debugging, which is available in Settings> Developers Options.
5. Your phone should have enough battery charge in order to successfully finish the update process.
6. Warning!! Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk!!
1. Click Here to Download Avatar Custom ROM for GS3 LTE.
2. Click Here to Download GApps package for Android 4.3 Custom ROM
Instructions to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Avatar Nightly ROM on Samsung Galaxy S III LTE
1. First Connect your phone to PC and Move the Downloaded files (without extracting) to the root storage of your phone external sd card.
2. Now Reboot your phone into Custom Recovery Mode:
– Switch Off your phone first.
– Now Hit and Press the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
3. Once you get the Recovery Menu on your screen, the first thing you need to do is take Nandroid Backup:
– Select the ‘backup and restore’ option and save the backup file on your device storage.
– TWRP users can tap the Backup button and select the files you want to Backup.
4. One more thing you need to do before you proceed to install the Custom ROM:
– wipe data/factory reset
– wipe cache partition
– Go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache
5. once that it done, from the main Recovery menu select the:
– Select the install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard, and select the avatar zip file
– Confirm to flash it.
6. Once it is completed, use the same method to flash the GApps package.
7. Finally when both files are flushed successfully, head over to the main recovery menu and Reboot your phone using the Recovery option, Reboot or Reboot system now.
That’s it folks, By now you should have learned, How to safely and successfully flash the Avatar ROM on your Galaxy S3 LTE and to update it to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Hopefully that’s work for you? Do let us know in the comment section and share your experience with us. If you really need further support, let us know in the comment section, and we shall try our best to help you as quickly as possible.