Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 firmware was recently released by Samsung with some minor improvements like Camera and sound. Many of the Galaxy Note 3 LTE variants may have updated via this OTA update. If you’re one of those who have got the Updated Firmware, then the chances are that, you may not root successfully using the older method to get root access. Use this updated step by step root tutorial, in order to safely and successfully Root Galaxy Note 3 N9005 running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUDMJ7 Firmware.
Guidelines and Requirements:
1. Modifying the default OS and overwriting the system files access will definitely void your phablet warranty, you gotta be very careful!! and proceed at your own risk.
2. Although Rooting does not wipe or erases data on your phablet, but then it is strongly recommended to Backup it now, if you do have important data 😛
3. Enable USB Debugging on your LTE Galaxy Note:
– Go to Menu
– Then Settings
– Developers Options and Enable USB Debugging on LTE GN3. If for some reasons you’re unable to find Developers options, then follow the below instructions to enable developers options first:
– Go to about Device
– Tap the Build Number for about 7 to 8 times, until a popup message confirms it.
4. Before proceeding to Root your Galaxy Note 3 N9005, First make sure you’ve got enough battery charge on your phablet. At least 50% is recommended.
5. In order to successfully go through all the steps, Follow the Guidelines and Do not skip any step.
1. Click Here to Download the CF-Root Zip Package for Galaxy Note 3 LTE .
2. Click Here to Download Odin3 v3.07.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Jelly Bean Using CF-Root
1. First of all, Extract the Downloaded files on your desktop.
2. Next, Reboot your LTE Galaxy Note 3 into Download Mode by Pressing and Holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons together. Keeping holding it until you’ve a warning message on your screen, then just hit the Volume Up to confirm download mode.
3. On your PC, Run the Odin3 v3.07.exe.
4. While in Download Mode, Connect your GN3 to PC via the USB Cable and make sure it recognizes your phablet. The ID:COM port will either turn Blue or Yellow and also you should notice the Added!! in the message section of Odin, which confirms you’re going perfect.
5. Next, Hit the PDA button and browse the CF-Auto-Root tar.md5 file, and then hit the Start Button to flash the Root exploit on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE.
6. Once it gets completed, Odin will give you a PASS!! Message and phablet will automatically reboots.
7. Once normally booted, Check the SuperSU in the App section, which confirms you’ve successfully got root access on your device. Also, you can install the ‘Root Checker’ App from Google Play Store and install it on your phablet to verify root access on Galaxy Note 3.
8. Hopefully it worked for you.
That’s it folks, Hoping that on the back side everything went up perfect and smooth and you’ve successfully got Root Access on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 on Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Jelly Bean. For further support and your experience, let us know in the comment section. For More Updates and Tutorials on your Android, do not forget to visit us back.