Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUDMJ7 Firmware has officially bean released for Galaxy Note 3 with some minor improvements to fix Connectivity and sound problems. Follow the tutorial to manually install the update through the Odin.
Requirements and Guidelines:
1. This step by step manual installation tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Do not try to flash these update file on another variant of GN3, it can brick your phablet.
2. By installing the Official Firmware you’ll lose root access if you had before, because it is the official update and it will bring back your phone to factory stock settings.
3. Flashing the latest firmware update will ultimately wipe and erases all data on your phone memory, it is therefore, highly recommended to Backup your data before you proceed further.
4. Be sure your Galaxy Note 3 LTE is Factory Unlocked.
5. Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Note 3 by navigating to Settings->Developers Options. If you’re unable to find the Developers options, then scroll down to About device and then hit the Build Number for about 7 to 8 times.
6. At last an important point and warning!! Proceed at your own risk.
1. Click Here to Download the Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Firmware Update for LTE GN3.
2. Click Here to Download Samsung USB Drivers for your PC. If you’ve already installed Samsung Kies or USB Drivers then there is no need to download this file.
3. Click Here to Download the Odin.
How to Manually Install Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Firmware Update on LTE Galaxy Note 3
1. First of all extract the downloaded files on your desktop.
2. I assume that you’ve successfully installed the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC. Now Run the Odin application.
3. Next, Make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is only checked and leave the default settings.
4. Further, Turn Off your Galaxy Note 3 and Reboot it into Download Mode:
– Press the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons together, until you see a warning message
– Then Hit the Volume Up key and that’s it.
5. While in Download Mode, Connect your phone to PC via the USB Cable.
6. At this stage make sure Odin recognizes your device, The ID:COM port will turn blue or yellow and you’ll also notice the Added!! in the message section of Odin.
7. You’re almost ready to flash the Android 4.3 XXUDMJ7 Firmware Update via the Odin:
– Hit the PDA button and select the Update file from the extracted folders.
– After you’ve selected the correct file, hit the START button.
8. Now wait for the Odin to completely flash the Android 4.3 Update on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Once it gets completed, you’ll be notified via the PASS!! Message and your phone will automatically gets reboot.
That’s it folks, It was the easiest way to manually install the Android 4.3 Update on the Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Hopefully you’ve followed the exact steps and you’ve done it in the right way. For further support and queries do let us know in the comment section. Do not forget to visit us back for more Tutorials on Android Updates and Tips and Tricks.