Using ROM installer you can easily Download and Install Custom OS on your Android Phone or Tablet, Installing Custom Recoveries (CWM or TWRP) and ROMs has now become much more easier..
It happens most of the time, when you get root access on your Android, you’ll be confused and would be searching for reliable Custom ROMs and Recoveries. So don’t worry folks, Using the ROM Installer, ROM Manager and Apps like these lets you easily install your choice of Custom Recoveries and ROMs.There are many apps on the Play Store, which performs the same task, like ROM Manager, Goo Manager, ZIPInstaller and so on, ROM Installer is also now featured on Google Play Store, which has the same fucntions and features as you may have found in other Apps, but one thing I liked about this App, is it supports many Custom ROMs unlike others on the Play Store, it has supports for download and one click installation for the following Custom ROMs:
- Carbon ROMs
- Avatar ROMs
- Paranoid Android ROMs
- Chamleon OS
- And Many More…
I think so these are the majority of the Custom ROMs, that most of us use. Above all, it also keeps you updating about the latest Custom Recoveries Updates, so that you’re up to update and able to flash the latest Custom Android OS on your Android. You should and definitely know, ROM Installer requires Root access (SuperSU Permission) in order to use its full features. Like other Apps, it also has got premium version, which obviously should support advance features.
ROM Installer Main Features Includes:-
- Many ROMs and ZIPs to download for hundreds of devices
- One click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
- Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid)
- Extract apps and data and manage current nandroid backups
- Install ZIPs with the easy to use ROM Installer. Install many ZIPs at one time.
- Get notifications and OTA updates for ROMs and recoveries
- Navigate ROMs and files on the popular ROM hosting website, goo.im
Get it on Google Play Store: ROM Installer
Do let us know in the commet section down below, what is your favorite ROM installer and Manager and also what you like and dislike about the ROM installer. For More Android Apps, Reviews, Updates and Guides, do not forget to visit us back.