Oppo N1 is high class Android Smartphone, which was officially released by Oppo Electronics in September, 2013. Its Android OS is based on CyanogenMod and overall the device is brilliant with good features and specifications.
What if you owned this amazing Smartphone and is for looking an easiest and fastest way to get root access on your Oppo N1. Well, Last week a few senior xda developers has released the root exploit for this device but they were as effective as the one, released yesterday by Jcase. Jcase has really made the rooting method very simple and is primarily based on an APK Application. You just need to Download the APK and Install it on your Oppo N1 and wait for 1 minutes, then install the SuperSU from Google Play Store and then uninstall the apk using the adb commands. That’s it and you’re rooted. A detail instructions are given down below if you’re unable to understand the above instructions in the paragraph.
[alert style=”e.g. white, grey, red, yellow, green”] Rooting device may void its warranty and proceed at your own risk, we shall not be responsible, if during this anything goes wrong with your device. [/alert]
1. Click Here to Download the Oppown-build3 Apk, which is actually the root exploit.
2. Click Here to Download and install the Android Terminal Emulator.
How to Root Oppo N1 Using Jcase’s APK Root Exploit
1. First install the Oppown build 3 apk application on your Oppo N1.
2. After intallations run the app and wait for almost 1 minute.
3. Now on your device, Head over to Google Play Store and search for ‘SuperSU’ and Install it on your phone.
4. Finally run the Android Terminal Emulator and run the following commands:
adb uninstall com.qualcomm.privinit
That’s it folks, By now you should have got Root Access on your Oppo N1 for more details about the root application you can follow the official thread on XDA forums. For More Tutorials and Updates do not forget to visit us back.