One Click Root Method has been released for Samsung Galaxy SII. One Click Method is really easy and does not requires extra work and knowledge, these methods save times and usually more quicker than the traditional root methods. If you’re not an advance Android users and ambitious to get root access, then there is no suitable and comfortable method than this one,You just need to download the Root Toolkit for the Galaxy S2 and hit the Root button, it is just that easy.
Rooting opens the path for you to install custom recovery like ClockworkMod or TWRP which further lets you flash the Custom ROM. If you’re interested to Root Galaxy S2 I9100, You can use this tutorial, to Root Galaxy SII I9100 using the root toolkit.
Guidelines and Requirements to Root Galaxy S2:
1. Warning!! Rooting will always voids your device warranty. This Toolkit can be used to almost Root Android OS there is no specified version of Android OS.
2. On your Galaxy SII Navigate to Menu->Settings->Developers Options and Enable USB Debugging.
3. Ensure that you’ve installed USB Drivers on your PC, If not then download the Samsung Kies or USB Drivers using the below link in the download section.
4. Make sure there is enough charge on your phone, at least 60% is recommended, so that without any power shutdown interruption, you’re able to root your phone easily.
5. Though Rooting does not wipe or erases data on your phone, but then who knows, what can happen next? Therefore it is recommended to Backup your phone data.
6. Lastly, Proceed at your own risk.
1. Click Here to Download Root Toolkit for Galaxy SII I9100.
2. Click Here to Download USB Drivers for Galaxy SII or if you’ve already installed Kies then there is no need to download this file.
How to Root Galaxy S2 I9100 Using One Click Root Method
1. Make sure you’ve followed all the guidelines and also have downloaded the required files to safely and successfully Root the Galaxy S2 I9100.
2. Now extract the root zip package and install it on your PC.
3. Once the Root toolkit is successfully installed on your PC, Run it and using the USB Cable Connect your S2 I9100 to PC.
4. At this stage, just make sure your phone has been recognized by PC, if not then try changing the USB Port or Reinstall the USB Drivers.
5. Now Root Application menu, Just click the Root button and wait for the application to install root exploit on your Galaxy S2 I9100. What happens here, It will install the SuperSU App. Once it gets completed, Your phone will automatically reboots.
6. To verify Root Access, go to your App section and see if the SuperSU app has been installed, also you can download the ‘Root Checker App’ from Google Play Store and install it on your Galaxy SII and then verify root access.
That’s it folks, If you’ve followed along the step by step instructions, I am pretty sure, You would have successfully got root access on your Galaxy S2 I9100 phone. If you’re still confused at any step in the tutorial, then for further support, let us know in the comment section. Do not forget to visit us again for more interesting Android News, Apps, Updates and Root Tutorials.
I can not download this file? Evry time redirect me to fb.
Hey ziak, everything is fine and working properly, I can’t see any problems with download links, they’re just working fine. You should try again.
why does the screen on boot comes ” white” and doesn’t go on???
You might have got bootloop!! Try factory resetting your phone using the stock recovery.. To boot into recovery used the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons. And try again..
it doesn’t work, just happens this again and again
what could i do??
Check if your phone can booted into Download Mode? Usually the Volume Down+Menu+Power buttons works..