Samsung has officially released Android 4.2.2 Jellybean update for UK Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120. The UK variants have already received their updates via Samsung Kies or OTA. If in any case you’re unable to get this update or If you own this amazing tablet device, then you must be anxious to update your Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Firmware to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. I will guide, using step by step instructions, How to Update Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Variant to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean.
Probably the Android 4.2.2 will bring new features and improve the overall performance of your device. If you’re interested to manually install the Android 4.2.2 update on your Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120, then follow the step by step instructions carefully.
How to Update Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120 to Official Android 4.2.2 XXCMK1 Firmware
1. First of all extract the downloaded files in a single folder on your desktop.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Note 8.0, from Settings->Developers Options->USB Debugging.
3. Now Reboot your device into Download Mode, Here is how to do it:
- First Turn-Off your Galaxy Note 8.0
- Now press and hold the Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons at the same time, until you see the warning screen.
- Now just hit the Volume Up button to enter download mode.
4. Now run the Odin.exe from the extracted folder and connect your device to PC. Also, make sure that Odin recognizes your device.
5. In the Odin option make sure to check, Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
6. Now when everything is setup properly, Hit the PDA button and select the,
7. After that hit the CSC button and select the,
8. At last hit the PIT button and select the,
9. Now once you’ve selected the correct format files as instructed, just go ahead and click on the START Button.
10. Now do have patience, while Odin flashes the new update on your device, normally it can take up to 5 min, but it also depends on your device and PC. Once it gets completed Odin will notify you and your device will automatically reboot.
That’s it folks, By following the exact steps and instructions, you’ll be able to Update your Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120 to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. Hoping that everything goes smooth for you, without any errors, If in any case, you experience an error, let us know in the comment section.