We have so many time discussed why WhatsApp is one of the best messenger app for android smartphones, but unfortunately officially WhatsApp is not compatible for tablet devices such as Google Nexus 10, 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 3 and so many other tablets devices are their from Sony, LG. Today, I will guide you using the step by step tutorial on how you can easily download and install WhatsApp messenger for your Android Tablet device. This method is 100% working and safe and above all root access in not required. So here is how we do it:
Procedure: How to Install WhatsApp on Any Android Tablet device?
- First of all download the latest version WhatsApp apk.
- After downloading transfer the WhatsApp.apk file to your internal storage/sd card.
- Once it the apk file has successfully been transferred to your tablet device, Go to Android Settings App> Security.
- Next, Check the box which says “Unknown Sources” under the device administrators tab.
- Now navigate to the directory where you’ve placed apk file, tap on it and it will run the setup process.
- Congrats!! WhatsApp has successfully been installed on your tablet.
That’s it folks, it was a basic tutorial on how to install WhatsApp on android tablet, Hopefully it worked on your device. Do let us know and share your experience in the comment section below. For more updates and useful android tips stay tuned to Android Central.